Weaver Snap Davit Kit for Inflatable Dinghy Transom Fit
BD150 WEAVER SNAP DAVIT KIT – TRANSOM FIT (swim platform fit also available)
Weaver Snap Davits are safer, stronger and many times more robust than the copycat products – beware of cheap brands!
This is a New Boxed kit for inflatable boats and RIBS to attach to a main craft with a swim platform:
Very Strong – for dinghy weights up to 200lbs / 90.7KG
2x RP101 Pads (for attachment to the inflatable or RIB tender)
2x RSH 120 Hooks
2x Transom mounted Snap Davits
These are genuine Weaver Stainless Steel Snap Davits, new and guarenteed by the Manufacture.
Choice of Black or Grey Pads
Despatched to you via CityLink.
* A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure an inflatable boat or RIB tender to the swim platform or transom of the main vessel
* Two davit fittings are bolted onto the transom of the main vessel, the rubber pads are attached to the outer side of the tender, two attachment hooks are inserted into the rubber pads and these then clip into a locked position on each davit, allowing the tender to be tilted into a vertical position at 90 deg.
* The advantages of fitting Snap Davits are: the ability to safely board a tender form the main vessel reduced mooring fees in marinas easy snap-on action to lock little force required to release no need for unsightly overhanging rear davit arms
* Manufactured from high grade stainless steel with grey (or black) neoprene moulded rubber pads
* Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel fittings
* Suitable for tenders up to 60kg (140lbs) in weight
* Option of two kits: fix horizontally to the swim platform fix vertically to the transom
* Complete boxed kit contains:
2x stainless steel Snap Davit fittings screws/nuts/washers required for fixing
2x large grey rubber pads
2x stainless steel hooks