RBD100 WEAVER SNAP DAVIT KIT – SWIM PLATFORM FIT
Weaver Snap Davits are safer, stronger and many times more robust than the copy cat products – beware of cheap brands!
This is a New Boxed kit for inflatable boats and RIBS to attach to a main craft with a swim platform:
Very Strong – for dinghy weights up to 200lbs / 90.7KG
2x RP101 Pads (for attachment to the inflatable or RIB tender)
2x RSH 120 Hooks
2x swim platform mounted Snap Davits
These are genuine Weaver Stainless Steel Snap Davits, new and guaranteed by the Manufacture.
The only real option for safe boating. The advantages of fitting Snap Davits are:
• The ability to safely board a tender from the main vessel
• Reduced mooring fees in marinas
• Easy snap-on action to lock
• Little force required to release
• No need for unsightly overhanging rear davit arms
• Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
• Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel fittings
Two davit fittings are bolted onto the swim platform or transom of the main vessel, the rubber pads are attached to the outer side of the tender, two attachment hooks are inserted into the rubber pads and these then clip into a locked position on each davit, allowing the tender to be tilted into a vertical position at 90deg.
Manufactured from high grade stainless steel with grey (or black) neoprene moulded rubber pads